1. The podcast you’re about to listen to includes cursing and talking about huhas. Please be advised.
2. The podcast you’re about to listen to has an explicit tag for a goddamn reason. Please be advised.
3. The podcast you’re about to listen to covers topics that may not be appropriate for children or Dustin’s parents. Please be advised.
4. The podcast you’re about to listen to may not be appropriate for all audiences. If you fit in that category, kindly fuck off. Please be advised.
Email your vote to email@example.com
Adventists and Science
* 18.1 million members
* 175 Hospitals
* 136 Nursing Homes
* 5714 primary schools
* 1969 secondary schools
* 113 colleges, universities, and trade schools
* Loma Linda University Medical School
* Biblical Research Institute
THIS DAY IN HISTORY – November 12
* 1934 – Charles Manson, American cult leader and murderer was born
* 1954 – Ellis Island Closes
* 1970 – The Oregon Highway Division attempts to destroy a rotting beached Sperm whale with explosives, leading to the now infamous “exploding whale” incident.
* 1970 – Tonya Harding, American figure skater born
* 1993 – The first Ultimate Fighting Championship event, UFC 1, is held in Denver, Colorado.
* 2014 – The Philae lander, deployed from the European Space Agency’s Rosetta probe, reaches the surface of Comet 67P/Churyumov-Gerasimenko
POLITICS AND RELIGION
* Update on Coach Joe Kennedy
* Opal Covey Lost
* Ben Carson | Pyramids | Fighting back
* North American Division of the SDA Church approves new document on sexual orientation
* LDS Church issues new policies on same sex marriage
* Half of the new Canadian cabinet took secular affirmations
* Belgium may expel Scientology
Pat Miller via Facebook
@PixieChixie36 via Twitter
@gwenexperience via Twitter
Charles via email
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (541) 203-0666.
New Platinum sponsor – George!
This episode is brought to you by:
Nuclear Sponsor – US$20.00 – US$35.00 per month
* Russ from the Kitsap Atheists & Agnostics
* Travis Megee
* Darryl Goossen
* Robert Ray from the Humanists of the North Puget Sound
Platinum Sponsor – US$8.00 – US$19.00 per month
* Virginia Dawn
* Paul Burkey
* BT Motley
* Hugh Mann
Gold Sponsor – US$4.00 – US$7.00 per month
* Gary from Idaho Atheists
* The Flying Skeptic
* Renee Davis-Pelt
* Mike Price
* Jaded Zappa
Bronze Sponsor – < US$4.00 per month
* Archway Hosting provides full featured web hosting for a fraction of the cost of traditional shared hosting. You get all the benefits of shared hosting, without the sticker shock or extra fees. Check them out at archwayhosting.com.
Theme music is provided by Sturdy Fred.