Christian Nation or Godless Republic?
1:20 This Day in History – July 4
- 1976 – The Clash play their first gig
- 1776 – Signing of the Declaration of Independence
- 1826 – Jefferson and Adams die
- 1997 – The Pathfinder lands on Mars
- Flame can delete files
- Ancient Saharan dairy farmers
- China’s first manual space docking
- US sues to get tyrannosaurus fossils returned to Mongolia
- Fundamentalists use Nessie to “disprove” evolution
- EU rejects ACTA
- SOPA backers criticize netizens
- A majority of Americans would now vote for an atheist
- Vatican hires a PR guy
36:02 Is the United States a Christian nation?
56:59 4th of July PSA
59:56 Out takes
If you’d like to contact us, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a message at (541) 203-0666.
The music for this episode is “Stars and Stripes for Ever” by John Philip Suza and performed by the US Marine Corps Band.