- Heil PR40 Dynamic Microphone | Heil Windscreen
- 2 x Shure SM57-LC Cardioid Dynamic Microphone | Shure A2WS Windscreen
- Behringer Xm8500 Dynamic Vocal Microphone, Cardioid | On Stage Foam Ball-Type WIndscreen
- DBX 286s Microphone Pre-amp Processor (mic 1)
- Behringer MDX1600 2-Channel Expander/Gate/Compressor/ Peak Limiter (no longer available) (mic 2 and 3)
- Scissor Microphone Arm Stand Kit by Griffin (mic 1)
- Custom stand made from a boom arm from work (mic 2)
- Neewer NW-35 Metal Suspension Boom Scissor Arm (mic 3 and 4)
- Behringer Microamp Ha400 4-Channel Stereo Headphone Amplifier
- Audio-Technica ATH-M30 Closed-Back Headphones (no longer available)
- 3x Behringer HPS3000 Studio Headphones
Dustin records and edits the show using Ardour on a custom PC running Arch Linux and encodes the episode using the Lame codec in Audacity. Tags are edited using EasyTag.
The banner and “CD Cover” are using a picture Dustin took from the edge of a cliff near “The Monastery” above Petra in Jordan looking off to the west in the late afternoon of 23 June 2007. The text is using the TTF-Ubuntu Medium font and the image was edited using GIMP 2.8.
The tagline, “Not all those who wander are lost”, is borrowed from J.R.R. Tolken.
The theme music used in the podcast is courtesy of Sturdy Fred.