CALL TO ACTION!
0:09:01 THIS DAY IN HISTORY – July 24
* 1487 – City sacked due to foreign beer ban
* 1959 – Nixon and Khrushchev have a “kitchen debate”
* 1982 – “Eye Of The Tiger” from Rocky III tops the U.S. pop charts
* 2005 – Lance Armstrong wins seventh Tour de France
0:20:32 SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
0:33:05 POLITICS AND RELIGION
* Ted Cruz thinks Democrats are at war with Catholics
* Abstinence only Louisiana senate candidate will be a grandpa
* Colorado’s free contraceptives program results
* Iraqi Christians ordered to convert, pay up, or die
* Kentucky church knowingly hired a convicted sex offender for a pastor and guess what, he raped a 14 year old boy
* Study shows that religious children are more credulous
0:50:15 INTERVIEW – Teresa MacBain
* Gwen via email
* Al in Canada via email
Email us at email@example.com or call us at (541) 203-0666.
New patron – Kevin!
Nuclear Sponsor – US$20.00 per month or US$10.00 per episode
* Renee Davis-Pelt
* Russ from the Kitsap Atheists & Agnostics
* Robert Ray, Humanists of the North Puget Sound
Platinum Sponsor – US$10.00 per month or US$5.00 per episode
* Virginia Dawn
Gold Sponsor – US$5.00 per month
* Gary from Idaho Atheists
Kickass Patron – US$1.00 per episode
* Archway Hosting provides full featured web hosting for a fraction of the cost of traditional shared hosting. You get all the benefits of shared hosting, without the sticker shock or extra fees. Check them out at archwayhosting.com.
* This vs. That – A new six part series available for download made just for geeky skeptics like you! Use offer code “nomads” at checkout for 25% off your purchase at thisvsthatshow.com.
Theme music is provided by Sturdy Fred.
Recorded for release on 2014-07-24