Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (541) 203-0666.
THIS DAY IN HISTORY – January 30
SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
POLITICS AND RELIGION
* Trans woman in Louisiana kicks ass at her city council
* School in the same town sued over proselytizing 6th grade Buddhist child
* Uganda’s President vetoes life in prison anti-gay law
* UN Committee on the Rights of the Child takes on Vatican over clergy sexual abuse
* Indiana demon possession?
INTERVIEW – Ryan Bell
Ryan is a former Seventh-day Adventist pastor whose story has gone viral since announcing he’s trying on atheism.
This episode is brought to you by:
Nuclear Sponsor – US$20.00 per month
* Renee Davis-Pelt
* Russ from the Kitsap Atheists & Agnostics
Platinum Sponsor – US$10.00 per month
* Robert Ray, Humanists of the North Puget Sound
* Virginia Dawn
Gold Sponsor – US$5.00 per month
* Archway Hosting provides full featured web hosting for a fraction of the cost of traditional shared hosting. You get all the benefits of shared hosting, without the sticker shock or extra fees. Check them out at archwayhosting.com.
* This vs. That – A new six part series available for download made just for geeky skeptics like you! Use offer code “nomads” at checkout for 25% off your purchase at thisvsthatshow.com.
You can find us online at www.atheistnomads.com, stream the show on Stitcher, follow us on Twitter @AtheistNomads, like us on Facebook, email us at email@example.com, or leave us a voice mail message at (541) 203-0666.
Theme music is provided by Sturdy Fred.
Recorded for release on 2014-01-30